Cottage Cheese Pancakes

Maybe you've had sour cream pancakes? Have you had cottage cheese pancakes?!

Cottage cheese certainly has it's place in some creative and yummy healthy recipes. Like healthy Cheesecake??? Mmmmm how can you say no? 

What you need: 

6 egg whites 

1c small curd, fat free cottage cheese

1tbsp psyllium husk powder 

What you do:

 Mix all 3 items together thoroughly. Blend in blender if you prefer to chop up cheese curds more. 

Make on stove as you would pancakes. I spray olive oil on a small round pan and break the batter into 2 or 3 portions so they're easy to flip. 

Brown one side then flip. Use all of batter to make 2 or 3 pancakes. 

Top with topping of choice. I choose to pick my battles. As I'm currently in the process of post partum #4 weightloss I'm ok with cutting calories by subbing in low sugar or sugar substitute options. 

This serving was topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt, tbsp of sugar free red raspberry jelly and fresh berries. It was divine. I also often use sugar free syrup or natural pb. 

Enjoy! And don't feel the need to share because they're loaded with protein yet low in calories comparatively! A perfect sweet treat in a fat loss, muscle building plan. 


For more yummy, healthy recipes check out all my Clean Eats!  ðŸ‘ˆðŸ‘ˆðŸ‘ˆðŸ‘ˆ

Need structure? Want help on your fitness journey? Looking to lose fat ? 

Apply for my next virtual bootcamp below. 

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments