My 80 Day Transformation

kayla mayes, deidra mangus, deidra penrose, melanie mitro, beachbody, beachbody program, weight loss, post partum fitness, post partum, post partum weightloss, weight loss, post partum weight loss, lose the weight, lose the baby weight, lose the baby fat, get fit, feel better, eat right, nutrition, 80 day obsession, 21 day fix, diamond coach, emerald coach, coach training, sliders, slider moves, abs, lose 30 pounds, booty, booty workout, work my booty, get a butt, tighten my booty

I gotta be honest... I am glad to be done with these 80 days! Ha! So technically I guess it was like 87 days because they stop counting Sundays? And I skipped some workouts and tried to catch up towards the end so I didn't actually finish with everyone else and I was a little over a week behind...

But the point is it is an 80 day program... and it kicked my booty!!!

Like stabilizer muscles you don't even know you have! I just love those slider moves! They work THE WHOLE BODY. Ah that part did feel so good!


kayla mayes, deidra mangus, deidra penrose, melanie mitro, beachbody, beachbody program, weight loss, post partum fitness, post partum, post partum weightloss, weight loss, post partum weight loss, lose the weight, lose the baby weight, lose the baby fat, get fit, feel better, eat right, nutrition, 80 day obsession, 21 day fix, diamond coach, emerald coach, coach training, sliders, slider moves, abs, lose 30 pounds, booty, booty workout, work my booty, get a butt, tighten my booty


My main issues were cysts I have in each wrist that extend up into my hands... so the moves on my hands were a challenge but I know the more weight I took off the better that was.

And the better I was with my nutrition i.e. avoiding inflammatory foods - the better my wrists also felt for that. Less swelling there took the pressure off a bit.

I would have to say this program isn't necessarily for beginners although I personally feel anyone can modify any program, just as I did if I needed to take a break for my wrists or when I skipped out on some moves for the first few weeks because my pelvis was STILL recovering 5 months post partum.

Having babies sure can wreak havoc on your body! But don't let that deter you from working to get that pre baby body back!!! Don't be discouraged! Don't listen to the naysayers or those who are jealous and not willing to put the effort in for themselves!

Find a program you like and stick to it!

And make sure to get in your nutrition ! (a huge part of this 80 day program and how I met my goals!)

If you'd like to hear more about this particular program, how I can help you reach your goals through real food nutrition and workouts - fill out this application for my next online support group! Team Commit To Fit would love to have you on this journey with us!



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments