AMayesing Pumpkin Muffins

Who doesn't love muffins?!

And I know there are some people that aren't on the pumpkin lovin train but forget them!

More pumpkin for us!

Besides its good for you and low in calories! There are so many reasons to love pumpkin!!

What you need:
2-1/2 cups oat flour (I make my oat flour by just blending it in my blender! - You could also try coconut flour but I do prefer oat)
4tsp pumpkin spice (or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and clove)
3/4 cup spoonable stevia
2/3 cup unsweetened natural applesauce
6 egg whites
1 can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie mix)
3tbsp water

What you do:
Mix all ingredients together
Pour in muffin tins using non stick spray such as coconut oil or use liners
Bake at 350 for 25 min or until toothpick test comes out clean

Take note these will not rise the same way you expect a regular muffin to rise. But the yumminess will still be there minus the white flour and regular sugar.

Enjoy!!

Comments