AMayesing Zucchini Bread

recipes, food, yummy, zucchini, zucchini recipes, good, delicious, good food, figure prep, healthy eating, clean eating, dessert, so good, dessert recipe, zucchini recipe, cinnamon dessert, figure meal prep, eat well


So... I knew my inlaws were coming and I expected my Mother in law to have some zucchini bread or peach pie in hand as she is always making delicious goodies that I just want to demolish.
So I figured I better go ahead and prepare myself by having an alternate available with more figure prep approved ingredients. Or at least more 21 day fix approved or general clean eating ingredients I prefer to use vs the usual sugar, butter and oil.

Soooo here is my version of zucchini bread using some different ingredients in order to cut down on fat, calories and sugar and increase in protein but without losing the yummy taste!!!!

What you need:
4 cups shredded zucchini
3 cups oat flour (I make my own by simply blending oats in my blender!)
3/4 cup stevia
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1.5 cups unsweetened natural applesauce
1tbsp natural vanilla extract
3tsp cinnamon
6 egg whites

if you want... you could use pumpkin pie spice or add some cloves and nutmeg!

What you do:
mix all ingredients in one bowl
spray 3 small loaf pans with coconut oil
evenly disperse mix into 3 pans
bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until the toothpick test comes out clean!

You may notice they have a different texture and are more moist than regular zucchini bread. If you find they're not as sweet as you're used to, you can always add more stevia next time around! Or maybe even try some brown sugar stevia?

Let me know what you think!

Comments