A Huge Food and Weight Loss Myth!!!!

"I barely eat anything!!! Why can't I lose weight!?!"

"I eat once a day, why am I fat?!!?"

I can't tell you how many times I hear these 2 questions!!!

Many people don't realize that your metabolism is like a fireplace. You have to put the first log on right away, in the morning and get that fire started!!! (your metabolism!)



So breakfast is key! I don't care who you ask. IT IS! It is super super important. So eat your breakfast! Find something nutritious that you like and try to get it down the hatch within 30 minutes of waking!

Even if you say - "oh I am never hungry"... "I don't like breakfast", "ehhh I just can't do breakfast" ... just get started with a little bit of something and eventually you will start waking up hungry!. This is a good thing!. This is a sign that your metabolism is working for you!

If you have goals to lean out, tone up, gain muscle, lose fat etc... then YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO BE EATING BREAKFAST EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Heck, I eat 2 breakfasts! lol I say this because I usually have egg whites for one and a 70+ nutrient dense shake about 2 hours later for the other! Talk about getting your day started off right!

Power packed energy coming your way and muscle building fuel to get that lean and strong body!

------ PS did you know, the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn?

Yup. So let me just add that this is why I have never shied away from a dumbbell in my life.

And don't think you're going to "bulk up" and look like a man. Most women don't generally genetically have what it takes to end up looking like a man, or a bodybuilder etc And most (ok probably like 99%) bodybuilder women are using synthetic testosterone or other forms of steroids.

Let me again say "bodybuilder" not figure competitor. There is a huge difference. (pun intended) And I'd be happy to explain the difference if you really don't know and would like educated!  ;)

I digress.....

So my point is... if you're frustrated about losing weight... if you have been eating like a bird and wondering why you're overweight... think about the structure of when you're eating and how much.

Infants and toddlers have it right. We should be eating every 2-4 hours (lean protein and veg are most important IMO.- carbs aren't bad, you just may not want to overdo it on them depending on your goals, your activity level and how your body responds to them).

If you would like more info on how to eat right to get that metabolism working for you... to shed some pounds and just feel better about yourself....

fill out this application to be considered for a spot in my next challenge and support health and fitness group where I can help you one on one to create a meal plan that will help you reach your goals!!!!

Looking forward to chatting and helping you get results!!!


Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


Comments