Healthy-ish Coconut White Chocolate Cookies

Ever have that moment where you want something sweet but you don't know what and you're not even sure what's available in the house?

I try not to buy sweets or stuff I "shouldn't eat" because quite frankly, I will eat whatever it is until it is gone.

Sure I have self control... but it goes as far as the grocery store lol.

I don't like brownies or cupcakes staring me in the face just asking me to eat them! So I try not to have that type of stuff in the house.. but some nights you just want a little dessert.

So tonight I threw together what I could find in the pantry.. which was mostly an idea taken from my baby's first birthday cake and the leftover white chocolate used to make snowflakes for decoration.

I am really not even the biggest fan of white chocolate but there weren't any regular chocolate chips in the house so they were what I used.

I am thinking these would taste great with some nuts too.

So maybe if I remember the next time at the store, I'll get chocolate chips and nuts and make some healthy-ish chocolate chip cookies :)

WHAT YOU NEED:
2 ripe bananas, smashed
1 cup oat flour (I blend oats in my ninja to make flour. you could also use coconut flour)
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup stevia
1 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
1 scoop chocolate protein powder or chocolate shakeology if you're looking to maximize your nutrients. Yes, cooking shakeology does kill the pro/prebiotics.
(if you don't have any protein powder or shakeo you could use 1/8 cup cocoa powder)
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup white chocolate chips

WHAT YOU DO:
Preheat oven to 375
Add all ingredients together in one large mixing bowl
Place batter on cookie sheet in 2 inch balls using a spoon
Bake for approx 15 min or until done in center (check with toothpick. Cookies are done when toothpick comes out clean)

Let cool then
Enjoy!

YUM!

I can't wait to make them with real chocolate and nuts!

Comments