3 Day Refresh Virgin

3 day refresh, fitness life, fit, lose weight, feel great, get fit, slim down, fitness journey, figure prep, figure competition, veggies, refresh, vegetable recipe, vegan


So I had been putting this off and putting this off excuse after excuse and I am so glad I finally took a leap and did it!

So here it goes... you're getting full disclosure on my 3 DAY REFRESH EXPERIENCE!

3 day refresh, fitness life, fit, lose weight, feel great, get fit, slim down, fitness journey, figure prep, figure competition, veggies, refresh, vegetable recipe, veganI heard...
"ew the fiber sweep is so gross. I gagged!"
"I had to drink it over the sink!"
"It looks like sewer water!"
"The 3 Day Refresh traumatized me!!!"

Seriously!? What drama queens am I dealing with here? lol
All love given.. these are actually people I love and adore, however IT WAS NOT BAD AT ALL!

The fiber sweep tasted like watery applesauce. And traumatized? She had me thinking she was running to the bathroom or something but in reality, you're probably more likely to get constipated than have diarrhea. It is meant to clean out your system but not like that!

After my first fiber sweep my belly did get a little bloated-ish and I had read that you could get constipated so I was a little worried, but honestly I had a ... sorry... nurse here... regular BM. No issues. Normal. We'll just leave it at that! lol

And the rest of the days followed suit. So I did have some gas and ok so honestly it wasn't the kind that make a noise and no one really notices an odor.. it was more of the silent but deadly.

So I guess I was pretty glad that I work from home and no one was really around except my 1 year old and the fur children. Who all, trust me... smell WAY WORSE and on a DAILY basis!

In fact after my 1 year old had 3 poop explosions on Monday, I was starting to wonder if she was on some sort of cleanse!

Oh and not to mention I noticed an improvement in my skin! Which I was really hoping for!

Without further adieu..

3 day refresh, fitness life, fit, lose weight, feel great, get fit, slim down, fitness journey, figure prep, figure competition, veggies, refresh, vegetable recipe, veganWHAT IS THE REFRESH?

3 days of the following...


Wake up and drink 8-10oz of filtered water ( I drank more like 20-30oz upon rising)

Breakfast: Shakeology. your nutrient dense super food shake with over 70 natural ingredients and fruit from the provided list.

Mid morning: The fiber sweep shake which is not that bad... if you're really sensitive to texture and think you'll have an issue... just mix it up quick with cold water and chug. You won't even taste it! Or FEEL it should I say.

Afternoon: Vanilla Fresh shake which is a protein and potato blend meant to give you the protein you need thru the day and the potato blend to help curb hunger.

Snack: Veggie from approved list and a fat from list.
I did celery and broccoli most days for my veggies and hummus or avocado. I LOVE avocado.

Evening: Another vanilla fresh shake and a serving from the dinner recipe list.

The 3rd night I made the Carrot-seaweed medley but without the seaweed. I love seaweed but it's often hard to find where I live. So instead of using a seaweed that had extra additives in it I just left it out all together. Check out the recipe here.

3 day refresh, fitness life, fit, lose weight, feel great, get fit, slim down, fitness journey, figure prep, figure competition, veggies, refresh, vegetable recipe, vegan
In all honestly I had more veggies than is allotted on the list but I am ok with that. I am still pretty proud of my will power and results.

And had I not dug into some trail mix on the last night I probably would have been down even further on the scale. Why I thought it was a good idea to go grocery shopping for my weekend trip, I have no idea!

3 day refresh, fitness life, fit, lose weight, feel great, get fit, slim down, fitness journey, figure prep, figure competition, veggies, refresh, vegetable recipe, vegan



My Weigh Ins
Monday AM:169
Monday PM:169
Tuesday AM:164.2
Tuesday PM: no weigh in
Wednesday AM: 163
Wednesday PM: 165
Thursday AM: 162.8
Total loss: 6.2lbs


And honestly, had I measured I am sure I would have lost inches because when I woke up on day 4 my stomach felt so shrunken! In a good way. I love that skinny feeling.

Skinny, yet strong!

Now I am really excited to eat some egg whites and carbs and get a HARD CORPS workout in!!!

It is recommended with the 3 Day Refresh to do mild to moderate exercise so I only walked or jogged and did a little bit of body weight work, not much at all.

So today I am very excited to get back to the 22 Minute Hard Corps and FEEL THE BURN!!!!

If you'd like more info on how you can start your 3 day refresh fill out this application and I'll get ahold of you ASAP!

Or you can order HERE! 


Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments