Hard boiled eggies on Ezekiel bread

sandwich, eggs, egg white, ezekiel bread, whole grain, delicious, nutritious, so good, avocado, healthy, good for you
Mmm just a scrumptious sammich to fuel your day!

So to be honest, this isn't something I would eat doing figure competition prep... And so that brings me to the fact that I need to reevaluate my goals n figure out what I'm doing!

I had planned to do a figure competition in May partially because a friend talked me into doing one with her.

I do have a goal to do one post baby I just hadn't picked one until she suggested we done one in Pittsburgh in May.

Well last week she informed me she isn't doing that one, and honestly...

Since she said that I've had no desire to eat for a show.

I've had way too many cheats in the last week and in addition I've eaten nutritious food but not as strict as I would if I definitely was doing a show.

So that being said, I enjoyed the yummy nutritious sammich but I need to decide what show I want to do and really buckle down!

Some people do Ezekiel bread and Greek yogurt during competition prep but I don't.

My prep is generally pretty strict for 14 weeks.

So hopefully I can make up for my last week of bad choices!

In the meantime why don't you try this yummo sandwich full of nutrients!

2 slices Ezekiel bread (freezer section health food)
2 hard boiled egg whites
Greek yogurt
1/4 avacado
1 slice Red onion
10 leaves of Mixed greens
Dash of Black pepper
Squirt of mustard

Comments