Chicken Chipotle Salad



So what do you do when hubby keeps asking for a stop at the local fast food mexican restaurant?

Well... you could save some money and go the healthiest route and make it yourself so you know exactly what it is you're putting in your body!!

First I cooked some skinless chicken breast in the oven with a sprinkle of low sodium seasoning.
I actually already had these done and ready with my weekly meal prep... so time saved there!

Then I tore up some lettuce... spinach or dark leafy greens preferred if you're trying to get the most nutrients!

Add some black beans, salsa, avacado and yum chipotle dressing and boom!

yummy, healthy, nutritious salad!

For the dressing...
What you need:
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/3 cup organic salsa (or chop up red onion and tomato)
1/2 avacado
sprinkle himalayan salt
sprinkle black pepper
sprinkle cayenne pepper
sprinkle cilantro


Mix dressing items together and add to 2 cups of spinach with 4-6oz of chicken breast, top with 1/3 cup black beans...

I like to put in a container and shake it all together so I coat the salad with dressing!
Add a few slices of avacado and enjoy!

So delicious and so nutritious!

Wasn't that easy?!

Make sure to comment below if you tried it and let me know you loved it!

--------- Don't feel like one more day of chicken?!

Do it with steak!




Looking for support and accountability?
Fill out my application for my next online support health and fitness group!


The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Comments