A-Mayes-ing Chicken Salad

AMayesing Chicken Salad

What you need...

*3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
*1 cup plain fat free greek yogurt
*1/4 cup yellow mustard
*3 celery stalks chopped up
*1 cup grapes, cut in half
*2 tbsp creole seasoning

    I am really bad at measuring.. I just generally throw everything together! So these are estimations! 

*Cook your chicken in the crock pot on low with a little water, for a few good hours... DON'T FORGET ABOUT IT!

I have been guilty of that before. 
Nobody wants chicken jerky!
I actually use leftover chicken when it needs to be eaten. I hate wasting food. 

AMayesing Chicken Salad is a SURE fire way that the family will eat it all up!

*Shred your chicken.. .HERE'S A QUICK WAY to do that!
*Mix all the ingredients together
*Top a bed of greens with your AMayesing Chicken Salad
*ENJOY!


Now, wasn't that easy?




***Want to serve it as a finger food at a party?
Fill little endive leaves with it and wallah!
You have A-Mayes-ing chicken salad endive boats!!!



for daily tips and motivation in your newsfeed Friend or Follow me on Facebook!

Comments

Post a Comment