Roasted Brussels

So who is ready for more veggies in their life?!

I feel like I can always eat more green! And they just make me feel better about myself... In so many ways!

Today was so simple but SO delicious!!

All I did was take green beans and shredded Brussels..
Place on baking sheet with foil,
Sprinkle a little balsamic vinegar..
Topped beans with pine nuts
Topped Brussels with pistachios
Put in oven at 375 for maybe 10min or until Brussels started browning...

And wallah!!!! Done!!


So good! And so good for you! Start the year off right!! 

Got goals?! Wanna feel better in your clothes?! Maybe have some extra weight to lose?!

Fill out this application to be considered for a spot in Team Commit To Fit's Health Support group! 

Apply now and get paid thru our Health Bet!! 


Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.
.

Comments