Homemade Pizza

healthy, yummy, clean eating. clean eats, good for you, lose weight, feel great, veggies, fitness journey, fit, get fit, beachbody coach, beachbody, meal, recipe, meat, lean meat, get lean, shred, get shredded, love life, feel great

What better food is there than pizza?!
I mean, seriously.. who doesn't like pizza?

So if I am craving pizza but I want to know EXACTLY what's in it I MAKE IT MYSELF!!!

And the best way to do that is with healthy all natural ingredients, right?!

There are a few ways to go about this and let me tell you that sometimes it's ok to go the lazy route! It happens!

So we can use a flat bread or wrap if we don't have time to make pizza dough.
And we can use store bought organic pizza sauce if no one wants to cut up and cook down tomatoes
------------ aint nobody got time fo dat!

Just kidding tho... it is nice to make your own dough and sauce. Check back soon for those recipes to be posted!!

Feel free to remind me tho if you don't see them in a timely fashion cuz I mean... if aint nobody got time to make homemade food... aint got much time to make blogs about the fresh homemade stuff once it's done, right? bahaha I josh you.

I digress....

WHAT YOU NEED:
1 flatbread of choice.. low carb if you wish.. look for whole grain if you can (josephs brand often has a healthy-ish option)
1/4 cup organic pizza sauce
(can't find it? use organic tomato sauce and add oregano and garlic salt!)
1/4 cup skim motz shredded cheese
top with veggies and/or lean meats of choice !

I ALWAYS do broccoli!!!!
(I keep bags of frozen broccoli on hand at all times)

For some reason if I ever do pizza (or Stromboli.. check out recipe here)
I have to add broccoli. I think it first stemmed from me feeling healthier about it and now I HAVE to have it!

WHAT YOU DO:
Lay foil on cookie sheet or oven sheet
Spritz lightly with spray coconut oil
Place flatbread on sheet
Top with sauce then cheese then veggies/lean meat etc

Pop in oven at 375 for 15-20min or until cheese is melted and toppings cooked!
Remove and let sit for 5 min to cool off!

Enjoy!

Pro tip.... do you like ranch with your pizza?!
It's like a "thing" around here.

Have you ever tried greek yogurt ranch?!
It actually TASTES better than regular ranch dressing and is WAY better for you!!!

you're welcome :)





for more tips, recipes and just awesomeness... follow me on facebook or fill out this app for a spot in my next clean eating challenge group !!!

Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.








Comments