Brownie Batter

figure competition, figure prep, show prep, clean eating, dessert, healthy dessert, nutrition, nutritious dessert, beachbody, shakeology, shake, cookie, brownie batter, recipe

When I make brownies... which is pretty much never... I end up eating half the batter before I even get the brownies in the pan! 

Then of course I am sick and so full of sugar that I no longer want any brownies anyway! lol (until they're done cooking then I am sure my sugar craving has returned!)

So what better way to get a yummy fix and with over 70 nutrients?! PLUS have it be figure competition prep approved!!!!?

What you need:
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1 scoop vanilla shakeology 
1 scoop protein powder (for an extra protein boost if you need it!)
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp natural peanut butter

Add all items together in a mixing bowl
Add cold water slowly, getting texture that you desire

Eat
Enjoy!

You just got in over 70 nutrients and fulfilled that craving without the guilt! 

Wasn't that easy?!




for daily motivation and support, fill out this app for a spot in my next health and fitness support group! 


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.



Comments